We recognize the importance of cultivating young talents and we also understand that you are raring to start a fun yet a rewarding career. We can just be the right company for you.
Management Trainee Program
Republic Management Trainee Program is an accelerated supervised program that aims to develop young, high potential individuals into effective first level managers within a specific period by exposing the Management Trainees to different departments and operations of the company. The program will jumpstart their career within Republic, a company that already has a track record of continuously developing and growing its existing talent as leaders for the future.
Management Trainees will have an opportunity to work directly with existing company managers and some executives as well as with other employees and together achieve significant milestones for the company.
Choose from any of the tracks below:
1. Sourcing and Supply Chain
2. Human Resources / Communications and Community Relations
3. Commercial (Sales, Marketing)
4. Finance, Control and Shared Service Center Operations
5. Strategy and Business Development
6. Information Technology
• Graduating students this April 2016 or June 2016 or have completed the required college degree but with no more than two (2) years work experience.
• Must have excellent academic records, active in extra-curricular activities and have assumed leadership positions in campus organizations
Cadet Engineering Program
As the world leading maker of main building materials, we put value on our young engineers! Jump-start a rewarding technical career with our Cadet Engineering Program. A unique, division-wide program aimed at accelerating the training and development of our young engineers
· We integrate our Engineers safely, through the acquisition of knowledge about the plant: organization, people, processes and systems.
· We provide structure and accelerate the development of the Engineers in the Cement Division to acquire foundation level in the main domains of Cement Manufacturing within 12 months from hiring.
· We enable the Engineers to be confident, develop transversal competencies to contribute to the plants performance effectively.
· We help Engineers to build a network of professional contact among peers and experts.
Not an engineering student? Fret not. We also have internship opportunities for you. Our internship program is designed for students to experience life at work.
This is open to students of any discipline who are in their penultimate year of undergraduate studies (i.e. 3rd year of a 4-year course or 4th year of a 5-year course).
Work on actual projects, and be rewarded by the experience of working with our corporate professionals and technical experts. Develop your skills and competencies by learning on the job and from interaction with your peers, coaching from your line managers and our senior leaders. Immerse in our company’s culture, and work at your best. A fulfilling career might be waiting for you even before you graduate!